Welcome to your Privileged Divine 9.
Q. What are the pieces made of?
A. The pieces are made from stainless steel and are plated with 18k gold.
Q. Will they turn or fade in color?
A. The pieces are Ion plated for long lasting and corrosion free wear. Ion plating is one of the newest and most advanced surface finishing processes now available. It produces a harder and more durable coating with a higher brightness than that produced through traditional plating methods.
Q. Can pieces be worn in water?
A. Due to the variation in PH, It is not recommended that you wear our pieces in water. Like with anything exposed to water, for extended periods of time, there could be an adverse effect.
Q. When will my order be processed and shipped?
A. Orders are processed and shipped on the same day they're ordered, or the following business day (excluding Sundays and some public holidays). The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Q. What are your delivery options?
A. Due to the size of our packaging, we use USPS for all domestic and international shipping. We offer standard and 2-day expedited delivery.
Q. How do I track my order?
A. You will receive a message with a tracking number to the email address linked to your order. You can use the tracking number later to track the status of your shipment. Order information generally becomes available 24 hours after you place your order.
Q. The carrier has lost my package. What should I do?
We're so sorry that your package is lost. We wish that we could be more of a help but often we can't physically help because packages are typically in your own city.
Here are some things to try to retrieve your package:
1. Please check the address that you put on your package. Make sure you address is correct. (Apartment number, suite number, and zip code are often reasons why packages get lost). If your package is rerouted to us you will be notified upon receipt, to get it sent back.
2. Check with your front desk if you reside in an apartment or dorm style living. Often packages are retrieved by the front desk.
3. Wait a few more days for receipt. Sometimes USPS will deliver packages to your neighbors and pick them up the following day to deliver them to the correct address.
4. Check with your local post office. (We often can't contact your local agent because they're unavailable by phone)
5. File a claim with USPS. Use your tracking number for file a claim with USPS they will try to find your package and refund you for your package if it's lost. https://onlineclaims.usps.com/OICWeb/
privilegedBMM is not responsible for any packages damaged or misplaced by the carrier, or after delivery.
Q. What is your returns policy?
A. You may return any unused merchandise in its original packaging and tags for refund, as long as it’s returned to us within 45 days of purchase date. Any item purchased on sale or discounted is final sale! Customer is responsible for the transaction fee and all shipping charges. Please email us before sending anything back.
Q. Why is the K, on the Diamond, not at the top?
A. Due to regulations set by Nationals, LICENSED VENDORS cannot manufacture, produce or sell any representation of the “DIAMOND” (STATUTE 35 Section 7 of the Constitution and Statues of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.). Modifications were made so that this piece could be manufactured, approved and presented to the members of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. The letters “KAY” (from left to right) were placed in the interior of the Diamond, the number “1911” was added to the bottom, and for aesthetic purposes an X was added across the center to create 4 smaller Diamonds. All precautions were made to ensure, while the dignity of the “DIAMOND” was kept, Nationals would approve our Diamond piece.